lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

MY IDEAL SCHOOL

subjects :
-spanish
-geography
-history
-hist-geo
-english
-euro english
-music
-art
-physical education
I want to be like that because I don't like all de subjectsfor example svt or chemistry
Time table:






I want to be like that because I want to sleep more and because I have extra curricluar activities in the club at 4:00

uniform:

I want to have a uniform very opposite of this for exemple this is a very nice uniform:

          BOY:                     GIRL:

description of my ideal school:

My ideal school might be like that: first I want to start classes at 9:15 and finish at 16:00 every day because I practise Basketball after school and some other activities.
Also I want longer breaks.
With respect to the rules of the school I don't want to change anything because they are so well.
But I believe in conections for to the uniform we should wear we like ,except clothes to be inadequate a school for example bath short 
                 SOME PICTURES OF MY IDEAL SCHOOL:    


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario